- An Article in The Hindu, Chennai : Wednesday 29th January 2014
COME INDIA SING, A NATION-WIDE CONTEST
Lorraine Music Academy presents Come India Sing, a nation-wide singing contest. The contest seeks to encourage the singing of ‘Jana Gana Mana’ and patriotic songs. Participation can be as individuals, as famil...
EK SAATH RASHTRA GAAN GAAKAR BACHCHON NE DIYA EKTA KA SANDESH
LORRAINE MUSIC ACADEMY KE CHCHATRON NE SHANIVAR KO PRASTUT KIYE RANGARANG KARYAKRAM
PAANCH RAAGO MEIN GAAYA
AAANKH PAR PATTI BAANDHKAR BURAIYON KE KHATM KA SANDESH DIYA
- An Article in Hindustan, New Delhi - Gurgaon : Monday 27th January 2014
TIME TO SING ALONG
- An Article in The Hindu, New Delhi : Monday 27th January 2014 (Nandini D. Tripathy)
MEET Aubrey Aloysius, Founder And Chairman Of The National Patriotic Project, Which Seeks To Rekindle Patriotic Fervour Among The Youth Through Music
“Unity in diversity” is the most widely used phrase to describe India and its cultural potpourri. For Aubrey Aloysiu...
Lorraine Music Academy Celebrated Republic Day With Soulful Performances
- An Article in MeriNews.com : Monday 27th January 2014 (Bani Thakur)
Apparel House, Gurgaon on the 25th of January witnessed the celebration of Republic Day by Lorraine Music Academy. The event was a feast for the eyes, ears, heart and soul. Students aged between 5 to 17 years treated the audience to a beautiful and soulful display o...
FREEDOM NOTE : KEEP IT REAL
- An Article in The Pioneer, New Delhi : Saturday 25th January 2014 (Iknoor Kaur)
THE LORRAINE MUSIC ACADEMY ALONG WITH THE LAMP TRUST WILL BE PRESENTING AN ODE TO INDIA TODAY. FOUNDER AUBREY ALOYSIUS SPOKE TO I KAUR ABOUT THE EXPLOITATION OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN PRESENT-DAY INDIA
There is a song on our minds, a prayer in our hearts and passion in our souls when the words
SABSE NYAARA BHARAT SANGEET HAMARA
- An Article in Dainik Jagran, New Delhi - Gurgaon : Saturday 25th January 2014 (Priyanka Dubey Mehta)
A MUSICAL EVENING OF PATRIOTISM
- An Article in Hindustan Times, New Delhi : Saturday 25th January 2014
On the eve of Republic Day, the students of Lorraine Music Academy along with schools from across Delhi will express themselves through music. Some of the songs will include Vande Mataram, Saare Jahan Se Achcha, Hum Honge Kaamyaab, Cry For Freedom, Happiness, My Wish, among many others. There will ...
A MUSICAL EVENING IN HONOUR OF INDIA ON REPUBLIC DAY EVE
- An Article in MeriNews.com : Monday 21st January 2014 (Radha Singhania)
The students of Lorraine Music Academy and schools across the National Capital Region will express themselves through music by playing instruments and singing songs that make them happy. We will also have folk songs from across North, South, East & West India, patriotic songs, dance perform...
YAADEIN (Memories of 2013)
- An Article in Dainik Jagran, New Delhi - Gurgaon : Saturday 4th January 2014
- An Article in Hindustan Times, New Delhi : Sunday 29th December 2013
Children perform at a Christmas carol special programme, organised by Lorraine Music Academy and LAMP Trust at Epicentre Auditorium in Gurgaon