In 2017-18, we will aim to
- physically reach youth in Gurgaon and across the National Capital Region of Delhi through On Ground Contests and events
- conduct Monthly Events in Gurgaon / New Delhi and the Annual Event on a suitable date in 2017 at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi
- reach millions of youth across India and the Indian Diaspora across the world through Online Contests
During 2018-19 and 2019-20, we will aim to
- physically reach youth in the National Capital Region of Delhi and each of the State Capitals through the On Ground Contest
- conduct the Event on or around 15th August, 2nd October, 14th November and 26th January of each year in New Delhi and in each of the State Capitals in different months of the year
- 2018-19 : add 5 State Capitals (Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata) to touch a total of 6 cities including National Capital Region of Delhi.
- o 2019-20 : add 23 State Capitals (Lucknow, Dehradun, Jaipur, Chandigarh (Haryana), Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Thiruvananthapuram, Ranchi, Srinagar & Jammu, Shimla, Chandigarh (Punjab), Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad, Panaji, Raipur, Patna, Dispur, Itanagar, Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizawl, Shillong, Imphal) to touch a total of 29 cities including National Capital Region of Delhi.
- reach millions of youth across India (cutting through the urban–rural and the socio-economic divides) and the Indian Diaspora across the world through the Online Contest.